The Marquess' Angel - Julia Sinclair


I received this book for review and was pleasantly surprised. It is a good clean story with enough chemistry and magic to keep tension throughout the story. At times you want to close your eyes at what Blythe does in order to help girls in atrocious circumstances. The most surprising is that she can convince a Marquess to change his gambling and womanizing ways by merely being herself.
I would recommend this to teenagers as well as adults who like the stories without the racy content found in some of this genre. I would, however, like to point out that this is not a Christian book. Despite this, I still enjoyed the story as a whole and would recommend it to those who love regency romance as much as I d



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Enigma of Ted Bundy by Kevin Sullivan

As promised, here is DODGER!

Time's Orphan by Hayley Chow